Type Full Time
Location Chariton, IA
Contact Stephanie Bear
**NEW COMPETITIVE WAGES! Please contact us for minimum starting wage.
Acts as a first unit ambulance response person in addition to performing requested functions in emergency room, lab and respiratory care procedures. Participates in second unit call, as well as other duties as assigned.
Days and Shifts:
Friday – Sunday 6:00pm – 6:00am (2 weekends on, 1 weekend off)
36/40 (36 hours work = 40 hours pay)
On call 12 hours before shift
- Current paramedic license in the State of Iowa
- Chauffeur License
- Mandatory Abuse Reporter Certification required within 6 months of hire
- Documentation of High School Diploma or GED
- ACLS, Healthcare Provider BLS
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well