Lucas County Health Center’s Education Department is a valuable resource for the local community. Healthcare professionals, first responders, firefighters, and community members are encouraged to turn to LCHC for their continuing health education and training needs.
Current Training Schedule
LCHC’s Education Department offers a variety of training classes each month. Registration for these classes is required and can be made online or by calling Darcy Juline, Education Coordinator at (641) 774-3204.
These classes are held every other month. Upcoming class dates are as follows:
- October 2 and 3, 2018 – Full Class
- October 9, 2018 – Renewal Class
- November 29, 2018 – Renewal Class
CPR and First Aid
First Aid and CPR Classes are held on the third Wednesday of each month with the exception of August, November, and December. CPR classes are limited.
- 8 AM – 12 PM: Healthcare Provider CPR/BLS Training
- 3 – 6 PM: First Aid Training
- 6 – 10 PM: Public CPR Training
These classes are held each month (excluding August and December). Upcoming class dates are as follows:
- September 17, 2018 from 1 – 3 PM
- October 15, 2018 from 1 – 3 PM
- November 19, 2018 from 1 – 3 PM