At LCHC Medical Clinic, we believe that having a pharmacist as part of your health care team not only gives you the option to improve your health, but helps you stay well.
Our clinical pharmacist is a health professional who has trained for years to become a specialist in medicine. They work directly with your healthcare provider to create a plan of care, custom to your needs and goals.
Services offered by our clinical pharmacist include:
- Discussion about medications you are taking to ensure they are working for you
- Education about long-term health conditions
- Help making positive changes to your life to help you get better and stay well
- Reviewing your medications to make sure they are working together
- Reviewing your medication costs and side effects
- Follow-up monitoring
As your provider how our clinical pharmacist could benefit you or a family member. Your provider will make a referral and get you set up for an appointment.