Lucas County Health Center salaries are competitive and we offer a benefit package that includes (*):
- Healthcare Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Iowa Public Employees’ Retirement (IPERS)
- 457/401a (Optional Retirement)
- Life Insurance (Provided at No Cost)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Weekend and Shift Differentials
- Disability Coverage (Provided at No Cost)
- Pay for Experience
- Career Advancement
*Benefits are subject to change and may vary based on employment status. A negative drug screen is a requirement for employment.
As a health care provider, Lucas County Health Center has a responsibility to create a healthy environment for our employees, volunteers, patients, and visitors. For that reason, employees are prohibited from using tobacco products outside of our designated smoking area, which is located near the Disaster Services garage.
Please contact Marian Holmes at email@example.com with any questions.