Our sense of hearing plays a vital role in our connection to family, friends, co-workers, and community. We understand the impact that losing your hearing can have on your enjoyment of life. That’s why we offer hearing care that includes evaluations, education, and rehabilitation.
We are proud to partner with audiology providers from Woodard Hearing and ASI Audiology to offer hearing care close to home.
- Physical Ear Exam
- Speech Screening
- Hearing Aid Prescription and Fittings
- Audiometer Testing
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Tinnitus Relief (ringing in the ears)
- Custom Swimmer Molds and Ear Plugs
- Hunting and Industrial Ear Protection
- Assisted Listening Devices
- …and more!