Lindsey, pictured with Brian Sims, CEO, was nominated for:
- Managing her time very well
- Showing compassion and making sure the patient comes first
- Making patients feel welcome. Even when they are dealing with not so welcomed issues in their life.
- Always being professional in her job and having a smile for each person she sees
- Being willing to work extra hours and pitch in when needed
- Looking for ways to improve work flow for the department.
- Doing a great job training new employees giving clear directions and explaining processes
- Consistently practicing LCHC’s customer focus AIDET technique when interacting with patients.
Congratulations for a job well done, Deb!