Type Full Time Day Shift
Location Chariton, IA
Contact Stephanie Bear
The staff therapist is responsible for providing all cardio pulmonary care to patients of all ages following established standards and practices. This employee will perform patient assessment and intervention in accordance with the level of training received during orientation. Will be competent to provide care to patients in the following categories: newborn, infants, pediatrics, adults, and geriatrics.
The Respiratory Therapist works with patients of all ages and in many different care settings. They are members of the health care team that provide care for patients with heart and lung disorders. The Respiratory therapy staff work with the doctors and nurses as a team to provide quality health care for our patients. Respiratory therapists perform procedures that are both diagnostic and therapeutic.
Days and Shifts:
Three 12-hour shifts/week Tues, Thurs, Fri.
Shifts start at 6:00am to 6:00pm or 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Graduate of an accredited respiratory therapy program
- Must have experience with Windows based applications
- Licensed by the State of Iowa, RRT,RCP or CRT,RCP
- Mandatory Abuse Reporter Certification within 6 months of hire
- ACLS, BLS required
- STABLE, PALS , NRP preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand fluent English