Type Full Time
Location Chariton, IA
Contact Stephanie Bear
Assists the Physician and/or Physician’s Assistant, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner in providing patient care to the clinic patients as directed. Relates effectively with other clinic staff for continuity of care; maintains satisfactory relations with other departments of Health Center, participates in all phases of education, maintenance of records, and upgrading of policies, procedures, and skills. Facilitates a friendly, efficient, professional atmosphere within the office. Assists in the operations of the clinic as directed and maintains clinic in proficient and efficient manner.
Days and Shifts:
Mainly M-F 7:00am – 7:00pm (Varied – Up to 36-40 hours per week)
Works every 4th or 5th Saturday morning 8:00am-12:00pm & Sunday 11:00am-3:00pm
LCHC Medical Clinic
- Current Iowa RN, LPN or CMA licensure
- Phlebotomy experience preferred
- BLS certification
- Mandatory Abuse Reporter within 6 months of employment
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English well.
- Computer literate – Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) & Microsoft Office