For going “above & beyond” in the best interest of Lucas County Health Center, Courtney Halterman became the most recent recipient of the Employee of the Quarter Award.
Halterman, pictured with Brian Sims, CEO, was nominated for:
- Always trying to find new ways to improve things
- Patiently helping co-workers with questions and concerns
- Understanding the uniqueness of others and working to find solutions that work best for each individual
- Being friendly and accommodating to customers and co-workers
- Working professionally and calmly with other departments
Congratulations for a job well done, Courtney!