If you have two or more chronic conditions, you may be eligible for chronic care management services.
Chronic Care Management involves services provided to patients living with two or more significant chronic conditions whose conditions are expected to last a year or longer and who are at risk of death or health decline.
The primary goal of the CCM program is to assist patients with:
- Assessing needed health services
- Coordinating care between healthcare providers
- Enhancing self-management skills, health behaviors, and compliance with a plan of care
- Maintaining health
Your care team member will be dedicated to your success and will ensure:
- You understand your condition, treatments, and medications
- You receive assistance/services available to you
- Your personal plan of care is shared with every healthcare provider you see
- Your doctor is always updated on your progress or new concerns
Chronic Care Management can assist patients with a number of issues, including diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, COPD, arthritis, and more.
For general information about the Chronic Care Management program, contact our Care Coordination Nurses at (641) 774-3110 or (641) 774-3105.
*Check with your insurance provider about coverage.