Type Full Time
Location Chariton, IA
Contact Stephanie Bear
- Assists Physicians and/or Physician Assistants, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners in providing patient care to the clinic patients as directed. Responsible for orientation and training of clinical personnel of clinic. Creates work schedules for the nurses/clinical staff. Relates effectively with other clinic staff for continuity of care; maintains satisfactory relations with other departments, participates in all phases of education, maintenance of records, and upgrading of policies, procedures, and skills. Assists in the operations of clinic services. Maintains clinic pods in proficient and efficient manner. Demonstrates the knowledge that patient and workplace safety is a priority by preventing errors, accidents and infections and reporting potential or actual concerns immediately. Leads others by communicating positive reasons for change and opportunities while resolving problems and overcoming obstacle. Problem solves staffing, patient, customer, provider and equipment issues. Establish effective mechanisms of communication with staff, providers, and patients to foster an environment of openness, trust, teamwork and staff development. Communicates effectively with staff regarding expectations and performance.
Days and Shifts:
Mainly Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm Varied
Weekend Rotation Schedule: Saturday and Sunday as needed.
LCHC Medical Clinic
- Current Iowa RN or LPN licensure
- Healthcare Provider BLS
- Mandatory Abuse Reporter Certification within 6 months of employment
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English well.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office and able to learn Electronic Medical Record System, and additional software programs as needed.