Location Chariton, IA
Contact Stephanie Bear
Performs radiographic procedures to assist in a diagnosis of diseases and injuries. Works effectively with patients and patients’ families and maintains a cooperative relationship with physicians, as well as other interdepartmental personnel.
Days and Shifts:
- Works varied days and shifts.
- On-Call Rotation as needed
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Graduate of approved radiology technology program
- American Registered Radiology Technologist (ARRT) certified
- Current Iowa permit to practice
- Certification and/or training in Mammography, CT, and Ultrasound preferred but not required
- Current CPR Certification
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well