Location Chariton, IA
Contact Stephanie Bear
Acts as a first unit ambulance response person in addition to performing requested functions in emergency room, lab and respiratory care procedures. Participates in second unit call, as well as other duties as assigned.
Days and Shifts:
Varied days/shifts as needed
6:00am – 6:30pm or 6:00pm-6:30am + call
Required: Orientation of 10 shifts in first 6 weeks
All part time and occasional EMS employees will receive incentive pay of $3.00 for each hour worked.
- Current Paramedic license in the State of Iowa
- Valid Driver’s License at Chauffeur level
- Mandatory Abuse Reporter Certification required within 6 months of hire
- Documentation of High School Diploma or GED
- Current ACLS certification
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well