Location Chariton, IA
Contact Stephanie Bear
Acts as a first unit ambulance response person in addition to performing requested functions in emergency room and respiratory care procedures. Participates in second unit call, as well as other duties as assigned.
Days and Shifts:
Varied days/shifts as needed
6:00am – 6:30pm or 6:00pm-6:30am + On Call Rotation Opposite 12 hours of shift
Required: Orientation of 10 shifts in first 6 weeks
All part time and occasional EMS employees will receive incentive pay of $3.00 for each hour worked.
- Current Iowa EMT licensure
- Valid Chauffeur’s License
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification
- Mandatory Abuse Reporter Certification required within 6 months of hire
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well