Type: Full or Part Time
Location: Chariton, IA
Contact: Stephanie Bear
- Responsible for providing occupational and speech therapy modalities and treatments in accordance with established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, maintaining the highest degree of quality patient care at all times.
Days and Shifts:
- Mainly Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Possible Saturday coverage
- No Call
- Masters or Doctorate degree in occupational therapy.
- Licensed Therapist in the State of Iowa.
- Maintain a personal education program to maintain state re-licensing requirements.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.