Location Chariton, IA
Contact Stephanie Bear
Performs after hours registration of all patients. This includes verifying accurate demographic and insurance information is obtained, along with all required patient signatures. Provides direct, hands on patient care in the Emergency Department floor in accordance with hospital policies and procedures. Under close supervision, provides technical support for all levels of providers, nursing, and EMS staff as appropriate and in accordance with hospital policies and procedures. Functions as a 1:1 sitter for patients when deemed necessary.
Days and Shifts:
Works varied days and shifts 6:00am – 6:00pm or 6:00pm – 6:00am
- Certified/Licensed as CNA (75 hour course), OR EMT-B – Preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification or within 3 months of hire
- Mandatory Abuse Reporter Certification required within 6 months of hire
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English well
- Basic computer skills.