Type Full Time
Location Chariton, IA
Contact Stephanie Bear
Promotes partnership while providing quality care to patients, according to LCHC Standards for patients with acute, skilled nursing, or chronic health conditions.
Days and Shifts: Rotation Below
Week #1 Wednesday 7:00am through Friday 7:00pm
Week #2 Friday 7:00pm through Monday 7:00am
Week #3 Paid Week Off
Will work the Emergency Room 12 to 14 hours, in the 60 hour rotation, as part of Hospital/ER coverage.
Weekend Rotation Schedule: Every 3rd weekend.
Med-Surg & Emergency
- ARNP or PA-C required
- Current license in state of Iowa
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
- ATLS within six months of hire
- Drug Enforcement Agency permission to prescribe and maintain controlled substances
- Iowa Controlled Substance certificate
- Child and Dependent Adult Mandatory Abuse Reporter Certification
- Experience and/or extensive training in hospital medicine