The LCHC Radiology Department has state of the art imagining equipment which allows to offer the highest quality results while maximizing patient convenience and comfort - close to home. LCHC's Chief Radiologist, Robert V Filippone, DO is also on site to read test results quickly and accurately.
We are equipped to perform the following tests:
- Ultrasound: Mon-Fri
- Computerized Tomography (CT Scan): Daily
- DEXA Scan (Bone Density): Mon-Fri
- Digital Mammograms: Mon-Fri
- Nuclear Medicine: Tues
- Vascular Venous Ultrasound: Mon-Fri
We also offer the following services through our mobile providers:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Wed
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET CT Scan): Upon Request
- Arterial Ultrasound: Mon
- Echocardiograms: Wed
*Dates of availability are subject to change.