LCHC's Health Information Services Department provides an accurate and complete patient medical record with attention to:
- Coding and abstracting medical records
- Transcription of dictation for the medical record
- Record processing
- Record retrieval and filing
- Newborn birth certificate processing
To receive medical records for release of information, requests must be submitted in writing and either hand-delivered or faxed to the Health Information Department. All requests for medical records must be witnessed and a photo i.d. must be shown in order to receive your records. Please click on the "Request Forms" link on the menu to your left to download a medical records request form.
Fees for copies of medical records are as follows:
- $15 for the first 30 pages
- $0.35 for each additional page after 30 pages
These fees apply to medical records that are released for private use, for insurance companies, and for legal issues.